Different parts of sewing machine work aids:
Compensation Test: Used to sew at 1-2 mm (very little distance) from the fabric ends.
Specialized Pressure Foot: Specialized pressure foot used for attaching of braid or elastic
Slack Feeding: Lace, braid, tape supplied in roll forms exists tension and attached in the gets in tension condition, seam pucker may be created due to shrinkage. A slack feeder is used to avoid this problem.
Classification: Classification can be made using a folder in the front of the pressure foot. Computerized elastication m/c increases product quality and productivity.
|foot for sewing machine|
|foot sewing machine|
|sewing machine foot|
|sewing machine footers|
|presser foot for sewing machine|
|presser foot sewing machine|
|sewing machine presser foot|
|sewing machine feet|
- stitch clothing definition objective types (Full PDF)
- Study On Different Types of seam stitches (slide)
- Sewing Technology Full slide (ppt)
- Interlining fabric with details slide (pptx)
- Dobby Shedding & full dobby shedding mechanism ppt Slide