What is Textile automation?
Increase production easily, in less time and efficiently with the help of machines and necessary materials, Karai is basically automation. Textile Automation or automatic control, with the help of different machines Coordinating with, is reducing the work of people in different stages of the factory. Cotton, textile products Yarn, fabric, readymade garments, etc. can now be done in a very short time with the help of automation. Even collecting cotton from trees, ginning is also used in textile automation.
Use of textile automation in various textile sectors:
The use of automation can be seen from the beginning to the end of spinning. Cotton from the former tree. The collection was done entirely with the help of people. Currently in different countries of the world automation With the help of cotton is collected from the trees. Even the ginning process is done with the help of automation.
The process of cotton fiber that used to take hours to do 20 years ago is now a few. The second is done with the help of the HVI method. Various inventions and automation This has been possible only due to continuous progress. Previously for mixing cotton bells in the blow room. The machine was not in use. Workers used to open large cotton bells and mix them. As a result it It took a long time to do. Cotton bells are currently fully automated in the blowroom This is done with the help of machines from opening to mixing.
The result is many at once The cotton bell can be opened, at the same time the cotton is mixed much better and evenly than before Is. Automation is also being used in carding machines. The lap that used to be made from the blowroom
The workers would manually place the carding machine. As a result, the quality of the lap could be varied. Currently
Chut feeds, autolevellers are used in carding machines.
As a result, the lap that is created in the blowroom is now Goes directly to the carding machine. In addition, the use of Autolevella is a result of the same quality Quality and production have increased. The use of auto and yarn fault detection has resulted in yarn. The quality is increasing. Currently, the speed of the ring spindle is 20,000 as a result of the use of automation. RPM and high-speed rotor speed up to 100,000 rpm. Current spinning The machines are capable of producing 20 times more than the machines of the past.
2) Fabric Manufacturing:
Automation is one of the most widely used fabric manufacturing. Method. Computers have been used in weaving and knitting machines for a long time. Starting Weaving Automation is used in the winding, warping, sizing. High speed
With the help of warping, the thread is twisted in the warping beam very quickly. Besides, there is no defect in the thread.
If there are, they are detected very quickly with the help of sensors.
Besides sizing machines Currently very advanced. Advanced technology automatic shuttle loom, automatic shuttle lace loom, Electronic Dobby, Jacquard Head, Automatic Peak Finding, Needle Selection etc. In case the computer is being used. Also, if the thread breaks somewhere in the warping beam This is done with the help of computerized machine control.
3) Dyeing and printing:
If the amount of milligrams is wrong in the recipe of the dyeing process Then the shade of the fabric will change. Of various parameters such as temperature, pressure, mixing Time, etc. is very important for dyeing. The parameters of dyeing using automation are very Subtle control is possible.
4) Textile Finishing:
Automation has been used in textile finishing for a long time, but Over time it is becoming more modern. A machine control system, robotized system, color Automation is significant in the field of analysis, etc.
Advantages of textile automation:
- Low labor wages.
- More production in less time.
- Increase in product quality.
Disadvantages of automation:
- High investment cost.
- Increase in unemployment.
Name: Abdullah Al Baki Upol
Department : Textile Engineering
Institution: Shyamoli Textile Engineering College
- Best Embroidery pattern Embroidery designs full Slide (ppt)
- A Details information about Glass fiber, Types of glass fiber, Use of glass fiber
- Electronic Textiles Or E-Textiles Full Slide (ppt)
- A SWOT Based Study For The Improvement Of Textile Industry with Slide (ppt)
- Best Sewing Machine Needles, Needle size & types full Slide (ppt)
- Alternative Methods of Fabric Joining or Fabric Bonding
- Cotton Muslin Fabric get GI certification: A victory Against India 2021
- Sewing Faults With Causes and Remedies slide (ppt)
- Work aids extra sewing machine parts full Slide (ppt)
- stitch clothing definition objective types (Full PDF)
- Study On Different Types of seam stitches (slide)
- Asbestos Fiber : Asbestos Fiber Types, Asbestos Fiber Use & Full Overview
- Sewing Technology Full slide (ppt)
- Interlining fabric with details slide (pptx)
- Dobby Shedding & full dobby shedding mechanism ppt Slide
- Smart Textile: A new Begining in Apparel Sector
- Best Apparel manufacturing or Garments Manufacturing Flowchart 28 slide (ppt)
- Introduction to Apparel Quality Control & garments quality control 20 slide(ppt)