A kind of fabric is used between the two ply of fabric by sewing or fusing is called interlining. it’s very important in textile & apparel sector.
- fabric for lining
- fabric lining
- types of fusing
Objectivees of Interlining:
- To support the garment.
- To control the shape of the garment.
- To control the area of the apparel.
- To make the apparel beautiful, strong, and attractive.
- To ensure the anticipated look, quality, and effect of the fabric.
- To improve garment performance
- Home Textile Full Details Slide
- Dobby Shedding & full dobby shedding mechanism ppt Slide
- TURNING COFFEE GROUNDS INTO SUSTAINABLE CLOTHING