Huge enterprise options are present in Colombia for apparel exporters considerably throughout the development part and the house enterprise ought to find the areas to boost shipments, Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) said on Tuesday.
Big export alternatives for attire gamers
Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) said it has organized ‘India-Colombia Synergies in Apparel and Textiles’, a digital meeting platform to find export options throughout the South American nation.
Quoting Indian ambassador to Colombia Sanjiv Ranjan, it said there is a huge potential for Indian apparel exporters in Colombia, considerably in its development enterprise with residence product sales of about USD 7 billion.
“India’s apparel exports to Colombia is solely 3 per cent of its world imports. This does not really replicate the vitality of what our sector stands for. We now have an infinite untapped potential on this sector which requires to be explored and utilised by our exporters,” he said.
Ranjan said that apparel exporters must take care of Colombia’s development enterprise that accounts for 9.4 per cent of the nation’s industrial GDP and employs about 600,000 people.
AEPC Chairman A Sakthivel educated the collaborating Colombian producers and customers that the council through its digital platform will work as a bridge between the Indian apparel exporters and Colombian apparel importers.
- Best Embroidery pattern Embroidery designs full Slide (ppt)
- Traditional Russian clothing: History, Color identifies & Most traditional Russian clothing
- Wool Fiber: History, Types, Characteristics, Properties, Benefits & Uses (overview 2021)
- Self Cleaning Fabric: Magic of Textile (Full Overview-2021)
- A Details information about Glass fiber, Types of glass fiber, Use of glass fiber
- Electronic Textiles Or E-Textiles Full Slide (ppt)
- A SWOT Based Study For The Improvement Of Textile Industry with Slide (ppt)
- Best Sewing Machine Needles, Needle size & types full Slide (ppt)
- Alternative Methods of Fabric Joining or Fabric Bonding